Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake. Raspberries with white chocolate is a flavor marriage made in heaven. Enjoy this combo in this decadent, showstopping cake. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is an amazing combination of white chocolate cake layers, raspberry filling, and white chocolate frosting!
This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake combines white chocolate cake layers with a white chocolate buttercream, fresh raspberries, and It's not really chocolate after all. It contains no cocoa solids and is made up strictly of cocoa butter, sugar, and milk. But I had a request in my.
Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, raspberry-white chocolate cream cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
Raspberries with white chocolate is a flavor marriage made in heaven. Enjoy this combo in this decadent, showstopping cake. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is an amazing combination of white chocolate cake layers, raspberry filling, and white chocolate frosting!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook raspberry-white chocolate cream cake using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake:
- Take of Raspberry Filling.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1 cup of Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- Make ready 1 Tbs. of butter or margarine.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of almond extract.
- Take of Red food color, if desired.
- Make ready of Cake.
- Prepare 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz. package), chopped.
- Get 2 1/4 cups of Gold Medal all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1 2/3 cups of whipping cream.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp. of almond extract.
- Prepare of White Chocolate Frosting.
- Get 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz package), chopped.
- Take 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of plus 2 tsp. Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of butter or margarine, softened.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of almond extract.
Place white chocolate and ¼ cup cream into a heatproof bowl and place over a pan with simmering water. Top the cake with the leftover white chocolate filling, decorate with fresh raspberries mint leaves if desired. With layers of moist vanilla cake, raspberry filling and white chocolate & raspberry mousse, it's wonderfully light and yummy! You basically make white chocolate ganache and carefully stir in some whipped cream to lighten it up.
Steps to make Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake:
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, the cornstarch, and salt; stir in wine cooler. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in butter, almond extract and 2 or 3 drops red food color. Cover and refrigerate until chilled..
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bottoms and sides of two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans. In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool..
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside. In a medium bowl, beat eggs on high speed for about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored; beat in melted baking bars and 1 teaspoon almond extract on low speed..
- Fold egg mixture into whipped cream. Add flour mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time, folding gently after each addition until blended. Pour into pans..
- Bake 8-inch rounds 35 to 40 minutes, 9-inch rounds 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour..
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool. Beat melted baking bars and remaining frosting ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and spreadable. If necessary, stir in additional wine cooler, 1 teaspoon at a time..
- Fill cake layers with raspberry filling. Spread frosting over side and top of cake..
It's just enough lightness without sacrificing the white. Our version of Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is spot on! I don't think you can get much closer to the real thing without walking into Nothing Bundt Cakes and buying one yourself. Rich, moist cake is filled with an easy raspberry filling and topped with luscious cream. This chocolate bundt cake is filled with white chocolate-raspberry cream and can be served with raspberry coulis (sauce) for an extra special treat!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food raspberry-white chocolate cream cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become better. And now you know it can help raise your mood also!
Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake: You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.