Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets.
Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oats crusted cheesy baked chicken nuggets. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oats crusted cheesy baked chicken nuggets using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets:
- Make ready 1/3 cup of boneless chicken pieces.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic butter (for the nugget mixture).
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic butter (for basting the nuggets).
- Take 1/2 tsp of piri piri spice mix (for the nugget mixture).
- Take 1/4 of piri piri spice mix (for finishing the dish).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder (for the nugget mixture).
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder (for the egg mixture).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley leaves.
- Take 1/3 cup of grated mozzarella cheese (for the nugget mixture).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of grated mozzarella cheese (for finishing the dish).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of instant oats.
- Take 1/3 cup of cornflour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
Steps to make Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets:
- Grind the chicken cubes along with the butter & salt into a fine paste.
- Take the chicken paste into a bowl & add the oregano, chopped parsley leaves, black pepper powder and the peri peri spice mix into the paste and mix everything very well.
- Take a small portion from the chicken mixture & flatten it in between your palms.
- Now put some mozzarella cheese onto the flatten surface & carefully tuck the loose ends to make a nugget ball. Repeat the same for all.
- Take the oats into a microwave-safe bowl & microwave the oats at high power for 1.5 minutes.
- Beat the egg along with some salt & black pepper powder.
- Now take the nugget balls one at a time, roll it into the cornflour, dip it into the egg mixture & finally roll it into the oats. Repeat the same for all.
- Now arrange the nugget balls into a greased baking tray & brush the balls with some butter.
- Then put the tray into the microwave oven that was already preheated for 8 minutes at 200°C on convection mode & then bake the nuggets at 190°C for 10 minutes.
- After 7th minute is passed, remove the tray, flip the balls & baste them with some more butter. Again put the tray inside the microwave & bake the nuggets for the remaining minutes.
- For the cocktail sauce mix the mayonnaise & ketchup together into a bowl and it is ready. When the nuggets are done sprinkle the remaining cheese, peri peri spice mix & chopped parsley from top and serve them with the cocktail sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oats crusted cheesy baked chicken nuggets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You were just expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets: You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Test out these hints instead!