Garlic Butter Naan.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, garlic butter naan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Butter Naan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Garlic Butter Naan is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic butter naan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Butter Naan:
- Get 4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of Yeast.
- Get 4 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Take 2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 4 tbsp of Garlic finely crushed.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Green Coriender chopped.
- Make ready 8 tbsp of Butter.
Instructions to make Garlic Butter Naan:
- Combined flour yeast sugar salt baking powder oil in yogurt kneed it with Luke warm water.Rest it for half an hour.Now take a separate bowl mix together Coriender butter and garlic Now make small balls.
- Roll it..
- Put it in hot tawa and cook it from both side.
- Spread garlic butter and coriander on hot naan and serve it with qorma butter chicken what ever you want.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food garlic butter naan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
Garlic Butter Naan: As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.