Strawberry oats jaggery muffin. A super healthy, protein-rich, nut rich, and flavourful ragi- oats muffin, which you can have guiltfree as it is dense in vitamins, minerals and fibre too. In a large bowl, mix flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, milk, olive oil and sugar.
Watch how easy they are to make in this quick video. Unlike bakery muffins these Eggless strawberry banana oats muffins are not sugar laden. The sweetness comes from bananas , raisins , fruity spurts of strawberries and very little raw sugar.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, strawberry oats jaggery muffin. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A super healthy, protein-rich, nut rich, and flavourful ragi- oats muffin, which you can have guiltfree as it is dense in vitamins, minerals and fibre too. In a large bowl, mix flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, milk, olive oil and sugar.
Strawberry oats jaggery muffin is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Strawberry oats jaggery muffin is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry oats jaggery muffin using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry oats jaggery muffin:
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberry.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Take 11/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated jaggery.
- Take 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Get 3/4 cup of curd.
- Take 1/2 cup of Flavorless oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 drops of Mix fruit essence.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Get as needed of White chocolate and strawberry for garnishing.
These muffins are dairy free too , however you can refer to my recipe notes if you want to go all dairy. Strawberry Banana Muffins are full of mashed bananas and bite sized pieces of fresh strawberries. Place the oven rack in the center of the oven. This Banana Strawberry Oatmeal Muffins recipe includes whole wheat flour and yogurt, making these the perfect nutritious breakfast muffins.
Instructions to make Strawberry oats jaggery muffin:
- In a bowl, add grated jaggery and 1/4 cup of hot water. Melt it with spoon and then filter. Let it cool..
- Mix 1 tsp of sugar to the fresh strawberry chunks. Mix it well and keep aside..
- Sift the whole wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda In a large bowl. Add oats to the mixture..
- In another bowl, add all the wet ingredients. Mix milk, jaggery water, curd, honey, oil and essence. Add pinch of salt. Mix properly..
- Mix dry ingredients to this mixture and mix well untill the cake batter is smooth..
- Add strawberry chunks into the batter. Mix very well..
- Add batter using a spoon into the muffin liners and keep it almost full..
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree C for about 20 to 30 min.
- Allow the muffins to cool down for 30 min.before servings..
- Serve with hot white chocolate and strawberry..
They have everything you need to start your day: whole grains, fruit, and yogurt. Oats: Like a lot of my muffins , these are made with oats instead of regular flour. I love what a hearty muffin oats make and that they're easy to make gluten-free. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides: Collagen gives these muffins a great protein boost. Take wheat flour, oat bran, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food strawberry oats jaggery muffin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
Strawberry oats jaggery muffin: So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!