Coconut Chicken Curry.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut chicken curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Chicken Curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Coconut Chicken Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Make ready of Rice.
- Make ready of Boneless chicken.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 2 of white onions.
- Prepare 4 of carrots.
- Take of Spinach.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready of Thumb-sized piece of ginger.
- Take of Oregano.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
Instructions to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Cook rice in salted water.
- Dice chicken.
- Grate carrots.
- Finely chop ginger, garlic and onions.
- Heat coconut oil in wok. Add onion and sautée until soft.
- Add chicken, season with salt/pepper/oregano then fry for 5mins.
- Add lime juice/ginger/garlic and cook for further 2mins.
- Add carrots/curry powder then stir immediately. Add coconut milk, stir to combine and simmer for 5mins.
- Add spinach to top of dish, allow to wilt before mixing in.
- Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Serve alongside rice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food coconut chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were simply waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that it helps you to lift your moods too!
Coconut Chicken Curry: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.