White Chocolate Mint Chip Mousse. Whether you're impatiently waiting for your local Girl Scouts chapter to start selling Thin Mints, or you're craving a protein. This show-stopping dessert has a light chocolate mousse topped with a sweet marshmallow-like meringue. Combine butter and cream cheese in bowl; beat at medium speed until well mixed.
Nevertheless, my nephew did say of it, when I let him have some for a birthday treat, that it was like being able to eat the icing without. This quick and easy mousse would be loved by peppermint fans. It is also a favorite to eat, even after a huge meal, due to its airy fluffiness.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, white chocolate mint chip mousse. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
White Chocolate Mint Chip Mousse is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. White Chocolate Mint Chip Mousse is something that I have loved my whole life.
Whether you're impatiently waiting for your local Girl Scouts chapter to start selling Thin Mints, or you're craving a protein. This show-stopping dessert has a light chocolate mousse topped with a sweet marshmallow-like meringue. Combine butter and cream cheese in bowl; beat at medium speed until well mixed.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook white chocolate mint chip mousse using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate Mint Chip Mousse:
- Prepare 1 of FOR MOUSSE.
- Take 12 oz of premium white chocolate, I used Lindt White chocolate bars, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Take 1 of FOR CHOVOLATE RIMMED GLASSES.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, I used Hershey's special dark.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk, any type you have.
- Prepare 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Prepare 6 small of chocolate mint candies, I used Andes Mints.
- Take 6 of White Chocolate Truffles, used Lindor brand.
Add about an inch or two. cakes custards mousses and cold desserts mint chocolate. Mint-White Chocolate Mousse Cake and a Book Trailer! Before I get to the details of this cool minty mousse cake, I'd like to introduce you to someone. She's pretty much my favorite photographer in all the land.
Steps to make White Chocolate Mint Chip Mousse:
- TO MAKE CHOCOLATE RIMMED GLASSES.
- Place cocoa powder on a small plate. Place milk on another plate. Dip top of your glass first in milk to moisten rim then dip in cocoa and turn gently to frost rim with cocoa. Place in refigerator while preparing mousse..
- TO MAKE MOUSSE.
- Place chopped white chocolate in heat proof bowl..
- Take 3/4 cup of the heavy cream and heat it just until hot, not boiling, either on stove top or in microwave. Pour hot cream over chopped white chocolate and whisk until smooth. Add peppermint extract and whisk in. Cool completely to room temperature, about 1 hour..
- When chocolate mixture has cooled whip remaining cream in a large chilled bowl until it has firm peaks. Fold white chocolate mixture in gently in to combine, fold in chocolate chips as well..
- Spoon into prepared chocolate rimmed glasses. Top each glass with a mint chocolate candy and a white truffle. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving..
Cool mint and rich cocoa balance each other perfectly in this layered pudding pie recipe. Top with fresh mint, bits of YORK Peppermint Patties, or chocolate shavings for a delightful dessert that tastes like the first warm days of spring. Put the pieces of white chocolate in a bowl, and sit bowl over a pan over simmering water until it melts, stirring gently with a spatula every now and then. Decorate top with a mint leaf before serving. Recipe from Nigella Express by Nigella Lawson (published by Chatto & Windus) Visit Nigella's site.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food white chocolate mint chip mousse recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
White Chocolate Mint Chip Mousse: As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!