Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!.
How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable | so simple and delicious!!!. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
So simple and delicious!!! is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable | so simple and delicious!!! using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!:
- Make ready 600 gr of chicken drum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mixture of garlic paste & onion paste (can be replaced with powder).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, Black pepper, turmeric powder, chili powder, curry powder (I use 1/2 tsp each of them).
- Make ready 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 250 gr of potatoes (medium size, cut into 4).
- Prepare 1/2 of Paprika, 1 spring onion, 1 onion, 1/2 zucchini, 1 carrot (cut all the vegetables into bite size pieces).
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!:
- Preheat your oven into 200 degree Celcius..
- Score the top of the chicken in a few places with a sharp knife, so that all spices can be absorbed perfectly..
- In a bowl, mix all the spices, lemon, honey, olive oil, and salt. Once your marinade is combined, add the chicken, and make sure its well coated..
- Place the chicken in a baking dish..
- After all chicken are placed in a baking dish, add vegetable and potatoes in to the bowl, and coat it with the rest of the marinade..
- Place the vegetable and potatoes around the chicken in the same baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes with 200 degree Celcius, or until the chicken are cooked well..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/UHuTZeynoQw.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable | so simple and delicious!!! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. And now you know green tea can help you be happier also!
Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!: See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!