7ish Layer Taco dip!!.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, 7ish layer taco dip!!. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
7ish Layer Taco dip!! is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. 7ish Layer Taco dip!! is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have 7ish layer taco dip!! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 7ish Layer Taco dip!!:
- Take 2 can of 16 ounce each refried beans.
- Take 1 of pack of taco seasoning..
- Get 8 oz of package of cream cheese.
- Get 1 cup of sourcream.
- Get 16 oz of medium picante sauce /or salsa.
- Make ready 2 cup of mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of Can sliced black olives.
- Get 1 cup of diced fresh tomato.
- Take 1 of black pepper.
- Take 1 of seasoning salt.
Steps to make 7ish Layer Taco dip!!:
- Pour the 2 cans of refried beans in a mixing bowl. Add the taco seasoning and stir.
- Next add the package of cream cheese , softened at room temperature, or if in a hurry. Place in microwave safe bowl and warm for 2 minutes. Then it will spread more easily..
- Next I added the sourcream.
- Then the salsa/picante sauce.
- Lastly I add the shredded cheese, salt, and pepper. cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 7ish layer taco dip!! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is really great for your mood. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be better. And now you are aware that it can help improve your mood also!
7ish Layer Taco dip!!: As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!