Keema Stuffed Chillies. Add the marinated mince and fry till the water evaporates. Add the powders – chilli, cumin, turmeric, and garam masala, mix well and fry on a low heat for about a minute. Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine.
I didn't add any carbs as the meat and veg was enough for me. agsdi-message. Roughly chop a tomato and throw it in. Add salt to this mixture just before you are ready to roll out the parathas.
Foods That Make You Happy
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, keema stuffed chillies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keema Stuffed Chillies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Keema Stuffed Chillies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Add the marinated mince and fry till the water evaporates. Add the powders – chilli, cumin, turmeric, and garam masala, mix well and fry on a low heat for about a minute. Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have keema stuffed chillies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keema Stuffed Chillies:
- Get 10 of big chillies.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onions.
- Make ready 4 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Make ready 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 spoon of dhaniya powder.
- Get 1 spoon of jeera powder.
- Get 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 spoon of salt.
- Take As required of Oil for frying.
- Get Handful of corn.
Fold in carefully so that Keema stays in the center. Read Recipe >> achari mirch wala keema minced meat curry with pickled (stuffed) red chillies. Cooking method for Stuffed Keema Peppers.
Steps to make Keema Stuffed Chillies:
- For stuffing boil the keema and corn with salt. Then chopped onions, tomatoes and garlic..
- In a pan add oil, once it heat then add onions, garlic and tomatoes. Fry for something then add jeera, coriander, red chilli and turmeric powder. Then add salt. Cooked all for 10 minutes then add boil keema.
- Cooked all until water dries up. Check the salt. If require add more. Salt quantity should be a little bit more because we are not adding any salt to the chilli..
- Now cut the chillies horizontally in the middle. But dont make it two parts. Bring out all the seeds from the chilli..
- Now stuff keema very gently inside the chillies, because these chillies are very soft..
- Now in a pan add oil, once it heat put all the chillies and fry it on a low flame. Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes removed the cover, then gently turn side wise. Once it cook for few more minutes, dish is ready to serve..
Buy a complete set of curry spices – click here; Make a paste of the curry powder and chilli powder with a little water. Rinse them well in the sink under cold water and pat them dry with a paper towel. Place the bell peppers in one layer in a large pot with water, add a little salt, and bring to a boil. Rub the outside of the pepper with a little oil then fill the peppers with the Keema mix. Lay the top of the peppers back on top of the Keema mixture, (this stops the meat from burning and going dry when in the oven.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food keema stuffed chillies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. And now you know green tea can help raise your mood too!
Keema Stuffed Chillies: You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.