Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable | so simple and delicious!!!. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable | so simple and delicious!!! using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!:
- Make ready 600 gr of chicken drum.
- Take 2 tbsp of mixture of garlic paste & onion paste (can be replaced with powder).
- Take 2 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/4 of Lemon.
- Take of Oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, Black pepper, turmeric powder, chili powder, curry powder (I use 1/2 tsp each of them).
- Make ready 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 250 gr of potatoes (medium size, cut into 4).
- Make ready 1/2 of Paprika, 1 spring onion, 1 onion, 1/2 zucchini, 1 carrot (cut all the vegetables into bite size pieces).
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!:
- Preheat your oven into 200 degree Celcius..
- Score the top of the chicken in a few places with a sharp knife, so that all spices can be absorbed perfectly..
- In a bowl, mix all the spices, lemon, honey, olive oil, and salt. Once your marinade is combined, add the chicken, and make sure its well coated..
- Place the chicken in a baking dish..
- After all chicken are placed in a baking dish, add vegetable and potatoes in to the bowl, and coat it with the rest of the marinade..
- Place the vegetable and potatoes around the chicken in the same baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes with 200 degree Celcius, or until the chicken are cooked well..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/UHuTZeynoQw.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable | so simple and delicious!!! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you know that it helps you to lift your moods also!
Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!: As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these hints instead!