Spinach Hummus Thin Crust Pizza with Hummus Salad. Place pizza crust on a cookie sheet; spread mayonnaise mixture over pizza, then top with tomatoes, olives and oregano. I made homemade pizza dough and topped the unbaked crust with the sauce toppings (I added artichoke hearts – this was a welcome addition) and baked for. View full nutritional breakdown of Pizza Toast with Hummus, Mushroom, & Spinach calories by ingredient.
I like to make my own hummus, but it isn't difficult if you want to make your own. I like olives, baby spinach, tomatoes, feta, a little black pepper and some Italian seasoning. Get creative on pizza night with these thin and crispy tortilla pizzas with hummus.
Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spinach hummus thin crust pizza with hummus salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place pizza crust on a cookie sheet; spread mayonnaise mixture over pizza, then top with tomatoes, olives and oregano. I made homemade pizza dough and topped the unbaked crust with the sauce toppings (I added artichoke hearts – this was a welcome addition) and baked for. View full nutritional breakdown of Pizza Toast with Hummus, Mushroom, & Spinach calories by ingredient.
Spinach Hummus Thin Crust Pizza with Hummus Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spinach Hummus Thin Crust Pizza with Hummus Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spinach hummus thin crust pizza with hummus salad using 35 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Hummus Thin Crust Pizza with Hummus Salad:
- Prepare of For the Spinach hummus.
- Get 1 cup of boiled Chick peas or Kabuli Chana.
- Take 1 of small bunch of baby Spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 th cup of Roasted and peeled Peanuts.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Sesame paste or Tahini.
- Get 1-2 of Garlic pods.
- Take 1 teaspoon of roasted whole Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of For the pizza.
- Make ready 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dry active Yeast.
- Take 1 cup of warm Water.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Make ready of For the topping.
- Take 1/2 cup of cubed red Capsicum.
- Get 1/2 cup of thinly sliced Green Capsicum.
- Take 1/2 cup of thinly sliced yellow Capsicum.
- Get 1/2 cup of thinly sliced Tomato.
- Take 1/2 cup of thinly sliced Onion.
- Take 1/4 th cup of pitted black Olives.
- Take of Few leaves of baby Spinach.
- Get 1 cup of shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Semolina.
- Get of For the spinach hummus salad.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of prepared spinach Hummus.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Get 1 cup of chopped capsicums, onions and tomatoes.
- Make ready 2-3 tablespoon of boiled Chickpeas.
- Take 5-6 of pitted Olives.
They're easy, personal-size (for instant portion control) and Plus, I'm a huge fan of crispy, thin crust pizza and using tortillas for the crust ensures each bite has a little crunch factor to it! This pizza recipe uses a whole wheat crust and is topped with spinach, mushrooms and feta cheese. On a separate baking sheet, sprinkle cornmeal. Brush a thin layer of olive oil onto the crust.
Steps to make Spinach Hummus Thin Crust Pizza with Hummus Salad:
- Take 1 small blanch of baby spinach and blanch in boiling water for 30-40 seconds..
- Drain and wash under running water..
- Take roasted peanuts and peel the skin..
- In a mixer jar add 1 cup of boiled chickpeas along with it's stock, peanuts, blanched spinach, sesame paste, roasted cumin seeds, garlic pods, chilli flakes and salt..
- Grind to a fine paste, add more stock or water if necessary to grind the paste..
- Add olive oil and grind again..
- Transfer to a bowl and keep aside..
- For the pizza crust take 1 teaspoon of good quality dry active yeast and 1 cup warm water along with 1 teaspoon of sugar. Keep aside for 7-8 minutes to bloom the yeast..
- For the pizza crust take all purpose flour or maida in a mixing bowl. You can make 4 thin crust pizza with 4 cups of all purpose flour..
- Mix and add the bloomed yeast mixture..
- Also add 2 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix and knead to make a soft and sticky dough by adding more warm water..
- Cover the dough and keep aside in a warm place for atleast 2 hour or until it doubles the size..
- In the meantime cut all the vegetables for the toppings..
- After 2 hours take out the dough. It becomes double in size now..
- Punch the dough and transfer it to a dusted surface where you have to knead the dough for about 10 minutes..
- After kneading well divide the dough into 4 equal parts..
- Take one part, make a round patty and roll it to a thin round sheet..
- Take an 1 oven proof round 10 inch diameter dish and spread 1 teaspoon of semolina. By doing this the bottom of your pizza wouldn't be soggy..
- Place the sheet on the dish, trim off the sides that come out of the dish and give some slits on the pizza. This will help to make your pizza little crisp..
- Spread the prepared hummus to the base of the pizza. I made some small folds or pinch at the side.of the pizza just for a design..
- Add some grated mozzarella..
- Now spread the prepared toppings over the hummus..
- Also add some baby spinach leaves and olives..
- Top with more mozzarella and oregano herb..
- Preheat oven at 250 degree C for 10 minutes..
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top and side becomes slight golden brown..
- For the hummus salad add 2 tablespoon of mayonese, 2 tablespoon of prepared spinach hummus, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of red chilli flakes to a bowl..
- Mix well and add some chopped colourful capsicums, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes,2-3 tablespoon of boiled chickpeas and some olives..
- Combine well to make a delicious salad..
- Serve freshly baked thin crust pizza accompanied with salad and spinach hummus..
NYC Thin Crust Pizza: Our restaurants serve a very high-quality menu, including pizzas, p
astas, specialty sandwiches, salads and desserts, along with a Mediterranean Salad. Radicchio, sweet red onions, kalamata olives, cucumbers, bocconcini, tomatoes, crostini, and roasted pinenuts with olive oil. Top the pitas with the hummus, tomatoes, Feta, herbs, and half the shallot dressing, dividing evenly. Added some veggies to the salad to make it more colorful though. A quick and easy recipe for an ultra-thin crust pizza topped with onions, mushrooms, and ricotta cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spinach hummus thin crust pizza with hummus salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
Spinach Hummus Thin Crust Pizza with Hummus Salad: So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!