Ham and Mayo Rolls With Whole Boiled Eggs.
Foods That Make You Happy
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ham and mayo rolls with whole boiled eggs. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ham and Mayo Rolls With Whole Boiled Eggs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Ham and Mayo Rolls With Whole Boiled Eggs is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ham and mayo rolls with whole boiled eggs using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Mayo Rolls With Whole Boiled Eggs:
- Get of Bread dough:.
- Prepare 1 of Basic light, fluffy, and moist bread dough.
- Make ready of Toppings:.
- Make ready 4 of to 8 Boiled eggs (small size).
- Prepare 2 large of slices Rather thick cut ham or bacon (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 of Parsley.
- Make ready 1 of Egg wash for glazing the tops.
Instructions to make Ham and Mayo Rolls With Whole Boiled Eggs:
- Make the bread dough in a bread machine, until the 1st rising is complete. Seefor directions. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144419-fluffy-and-chewy-basic-bread-dough.
- After the 1st rising is complete, take the dough out and deflate it gently. Divide into 8 pieces and round off ech piece. Each piece should be about 60g..
- Cover with a tightly wrung out kitchen towel and leave to rest for 15 minutes. I made mentaiko-mayo rolls with half the dough this time (see directions below)..
- In the meantime, cut up the ham or bacon and peel the eggs..
- When the dough has rested, roll out each piece into a square with the seam side down..
- Fold in half into a triangle shape, and cut into the dough, leaving it connected at the top. The dough tends to stick when folding it, so dust the surface lightly with flour..
- Open up the dough square again, and fold the opposing cut sides to the other side. This creates a well in the middle. Sorry about the drawing!.
- Squeeze some mayonnaise into the well created in the middle. Put the ham pieces in, avoiding the part where you'll place the egg, then push in the egg. The photo shows the rolls after they have risen..
- Let the dough rise at 35°C for 40 to 45 minutes, using your oven's bread-rising setting. The dough should increase to about 1.5 to 2 times its original volume..
- Brush the surface of the dough with egg wash. Squeeze on lots of mayonnaise, and sprinkle with dried parsley..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, then lower it to 190°C. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Please adjust the rising and baking time depending on your oven..
- The rolls are done. Cool them on a rack..
- To make mentaiko (spicy salted cod roe) and mayonnaise rolls with half the dough: in step 2, divide the dough into 2 pieces. Make 4 boiled egg rolls with one half, and use the other half to make the mentaiko-mayo rolls, as follows..
- After the dough has rested, roll it out into a large square. Mix the mentaiko and mayonnaise together into a paste and spread it over the dough, leaving a 5cm gap on the far side..
- Roll up the dough tightly from the side nearest you. Cut into 4 pieces with a pastry scraper. Put the cut pieces into aluminium foil cups with the cut side facing up, and leave for the 2nd rising..
- After the 2nd rising, brush the tops with egg wash, top with pizza cheese and dried parsley, and bake. The baking time is the same as the boiled egg version..
- The mentaiko-mayo version is done!.
- I used 2 large mentaiko..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ham and mayo rolls with whole boiled eggs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to raise your moods as well!
Ham and Mayo Rolls With Whole Boiled Eggs: See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!