Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili.
Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spicy jamaican jerk chili. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy jamaican jerk chili using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground pork.
- Make ready 1 lb of Ground chicken.
- Take 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- Get 1 medium of Red onion, chopped.
- Get 1 medium of Yellow onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of Green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 of Jalapeno peppers, finely chopped.
- Take 4 can of Diced tomatoes and green chilis.
- Take 1 can of Tomato paste (medium – 10 oz?).
- Make ready 1 can of Hot chili beans.
- Make ready 1 can of Black beans, drained.
- Get 1/4 cup of Original Juan Jamaican style batch #114 hot sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 of as needed Dry jerk seasoning.
- Get 1 of as needed Dry Cajun seasoning.
- Take 1 of as needed Ground cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dried Italian seasoning.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Make ready 1 can of Beer.
- Take 4 of Celery stalks, chopped.
Instructions to make Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili:
- Use the dry jerk seasoning, Cajun seasoning, and ground cayenne pepper to season each of the meats while you brown them in a skillet. Drain the fat and put the meat in a slow cooker..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker as well as a bit more jerk dry seasoning and mix well. Cook for 8 hours on the low setting..
- Serve with noodles, Fritos, or cornbread and cheese..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy jamaican jerk chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also!
Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili: So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.