Use Food to Improve Your Mood
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hot chocolate. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hot Chocolate is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Hot Chocolate is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot chocolate using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Chocolate:
- Take 1 of Cinnamon Stick,.
- Make ready of High Quality Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona 70% Coarsely Chopped, 60g + More For Grating.
- Take 1/2 TBSP of High Quality Unsweetened Cocoa Powder Preferably Valrhona,.
- Get 15 g of Demerara Sugar,.
- Make ready Pinch of Cayenne,.
- Make ready 177 g of Whole Milk,.
- Make ready 1/2 TBSP of Cornstarch..
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare of Marshmallows, For Toasting.
Steps to make Hot Chocolate:
- In a sauce pot over medium heat, add in cinnamon stick. Lightly toast until aromatic. Add in chocolate, cocoa powder, sugar, cayenne and a splash of milk..
- Lightly whisk to combine well and until the chocolate starts to melt. While that's happening, in a small bowl, add cornstarch and a splash of milk. Stir to combine well. This will be the slurry. Set aside. When the chocolate has completely melted, gradually pour in the rest of the milk while still whisking..
- Once everything has incorporated well, whisk in the slurry. Whisk until well combined. Lastly, add salt. Give it a final whisk. Remove from heat and drain thru a fine strainer over a serving glass..
- You can toast your marshmallow with a blow torch or under a broiler. Be sure your serving glass is heat or oven proof. But I prefer toasting my marshmallow under a broiler smoked with charcoal. What I did was burned some charcoal on the stove, placed the charcoal in a heat-proof bowl and wacked into the oven the same time as broiling the marshmallow..
- Once the marshmallow is charred, remove from oven. Grate some more dark chocolate over the top. Serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food hot chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You were just expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
Hot Chocolate: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!