Veg Burrito bowl. – Burrito Bowl The Burrito Bowl sounds elaborate, but the fact is that it is not too time-consuming. Moreover, it is a satiating one-dish meal, which is completely worth the effort. In this video we will be preparing Mexican Burrito Bowl, straight from Mexican Cuisine with Layers of Mexican Rice, Refried Beans, Sour Cream.
The Veg Burrito Bowl sounds elaborate, but the fact is that it is not too time-consuming. Moreover, it is a satiating one-dish meal, which is completely worth the effort. Here, rice is boosted with colourful.
Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, veg burrito bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Veg Burrito bowl is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Veg Burrito bowl is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
– Burrito Bowl The Burrito Bowl sounds elaborate, but the fact is that it is not too time-consuming. Moreover, it is a satiating one-dish meal, which is completely worth the effort. In this video we will be preparing Mexican Burrito Bowl, straight from Mexican Cuisine with Layers of Mexican Rice, Refried Beans, Sour Cream.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have veg burrito bowl using 40 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Burrito bowl:
- Make ready of Layer 1: Veg Mexican rice.
- Make ready 1 cup of basmati rice cooked.
- Take 1 cup of yellow + green + red capsicum (bell pepper).
- Prepare 0.25 cup of spring onion.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 4 of broccoli florets.
- Make ready of Garlic paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of cilantro leaves.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Layer 2: Rajma (kidney beans) gravy.
- Get 1 cup of Rajma soaked overnight and boiled.
- Take 4 tbsp of spring onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Layer 3: Sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of curd (thick).
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 3 tbsp of Crushed pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Layer 4: Salsa.
- Get 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of spring onion.
- Take 1 of carrot grated.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready 0.25 tsp of chat masala, Aamchur powder.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Get of Layer 5: Nachos and toppings.
- Make ready of Nachos or tortilla chips crushed.
- Make ready of Tomato + carrot + spring onion Toppings.
Thank you readers for your continuous support. My hubby is my pillar of support for this blog. This vegan burrito bowl recipe delivers all the big flavours you'd want without the calories. It's a healthy burrito bowl vegan recipe that's easy to make.
Steps to make Veg Burrito bowl:
- For Rajma: In a pan take olive oil + garlic paste + red chilli flakes and sauté for a minute. Add spring onion + tomato and sauté. Add cooked Rajma + tomato sauce+ salt and cook for 5 minutes. Add cilantro leaves and a tsp of cream and mix well.
- For Mexican veggie rice: In a pan take olive oil + garlic paste + red chilli flakes and sauté well. Now add spring onion + capsicum + sweet corn and sauté for 3 minutes. Add Chilli sauce + tomato sauce + soya sauce and basmati rice cooked and mix well with salt for 5 minutes. Ensure not to break the rice..
- For sour cream : in a bowl take a cup of curd + lemon juice + pepper crushed + salt and mix well.
- For salsa: mix tomato + onion + carrot + green chilli + chat masala+ Aamchur powder + salt and mix well..
- Final plating: Layer 1- Mexican rice, layer 2- Rajma masala, layer 3- sour cream, layer 4: salsa and top with nachos.
These Vegetarian Burrito Bowls are quick, easy, healthy, one-pot and most importantly (to me at least) absolutely delicious! They are obviously vegetarian, as well as gluten free and nut free and. That's what I love about burrito bowls, you just throw whatever you want in, and it can be different every time. But don't think that you need to eat meat (or meat alternatives). This burrito bowl is fully vegan (obvs).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food veg burrito bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood too!
Veg Burrito bowl: As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.