Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocalate dosa. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocalate Dosa is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chocalate Dosa is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocalate dosa using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocalate Dosa:
- Get 1 pack of hide and seek.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
Steps to make Chocalate Dosa:
- In a mixer grinder grind the the hide and seek biscuit s once done add them into the mixing bowl and add 1/2 cup milk and make a batter..
- Then pre heat the pan and pour the batter on the pan and spread it in circular motion and roast it from one side..
- Once done flip it to other side and roast it well from both the sides and your dosa is ready..
- Transfer it into the serving plate and drizzle some chocolate sauce and it's all ready..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocalate dosa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become better. Now you are aware that it helps you to lift your moods too!
Chocalate Dosa: As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!