Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cocoa marble pound cake☆recipe video☆. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cocoa marble pound cake☆recipe video☆ using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆:
- Get of ・140ｇ(4.9 oz) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Make ready of ・100ｇ(1/2 cup) granulated sugar.
- Make ready of ・120ｇ egg (2 eggs, LL size), room temperature.
- Get of ・30ｇ(6 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Take of ・5-6 drops of vanilla oil.
- Take of ・120ｇ(1 cup) cake flour.
- Prepare of ・3ｇ(3/4 tsp) baking powder.
- Make ready of ・50ｇ(2.5 Tbsp) sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of ・10ｇ (5 tsp) cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- Prepare of ・1 Tbsp milk.
- Get of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/pDjBx9ijBis.
- Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan and tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Mix cake flour and baking powder and sift it twice ; set aside..
- Cream the butter. Add granulated sugar to the butter in 3 parts. Mix well each time. After adding all, continue to mix for one and a half mins. Mix it with a whisk until whitish. (for about 5-7 mins).
- Beat eggs lightly until it gets watery. Add 1 Tbsp egg at a time to the butter mixture (for 3 times). Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy. Add the remaining egg in 3 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Sift almond flour in the mixture and mix well. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well..
- Add dry ingredients and fold it until powderiness disappears and gets glossy a little..
- Transfer 175 g (6.2 oz) batter into a other bowl. Put cocoa powder in the bowl while sifting with a tea strainer. Fold it 20 times and add 1 Tbsp milk. Fold it until well combined..
- Flatten the plain batter. Put blobs of cocoa batter in some places, leaving a little space between each batter. Fold it only 3 times..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Shake the pan or give light shocks to flatten the batter. Bake it at 170℃ / 338F for 45 mins..
- Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Leave to cool for 15-20 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan and wrap it with plastic wrap twice while it's warm. Let it sit overnight at room temperature. Slice and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cocoa marble pound cake☆recipe video☆ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods as well!
Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!