Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, kiwi chocolate fudge cheesecake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have kiwi chocolate fudge cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake:
- Get of Crust:.
- Take 1 cup of dates medjool.
- Prepare 1 cup of hemp seeds / walnuts.
- Take pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Get 3 cups of cashews raw , soaked for 2+hours.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut oil , melted.
- Get 1 of lemon , juiced.
- Prepare 4 of kiwi fruit.
- Take 1/4 cup of cacao raw powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of stevia.
- Take 1/4 cup of maple syrup honey / agave syrup raw.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1/8 cup of water (least amount possible).
- Take 1 tbsp of cacao paste*optional(for the real fudge feel) or.
- Make ready 2 tbsps of cacao nibs.
- Get of cream to serve, nice-!.
- Get 4 of bananas frozen , blended until smooth.
Instructions to make Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake:
- Line a pie dish with plastic wrap. You could also use a springform pan. Melt the coconut oil by placing it in a jar, in a bowl and running it under hot water for a minute or so, letting it sit in the hot water. Continue to run the water if you need. If using cacao paste, add it to the coconut oil..
- Add all crust ingredients to food processor or blender, process until a doughy ball forms..
- Transfer to pie dish and flatten out with your hands or a spoon. Be sure to get the crust as even as possible..
- Set in the freezer while you make the filling..
- Rinse cashews well, add to blender or food processor, juice the lemon and blend..
- Starting with 1 Tbsp of water, continue running the processor or blender trying to grind the cashews as much as possible..
- While the blender or processor is running, add the liquified coconut oil/cacao paste very slowly. If you don't have a feed tube, simply add the oil and blend..
- Finally add 2 kiwis, cacao powder, and sea salt and blend..
- Pour the filling into the pie pan or springform pan and freeze for at least 3 hours to set. When ready to eat, it is recommended to first move to the fridge for about an hour, and then let it sit out. If you don't have time, simply let it thaw until slightly firm but not hard. Goes great with banana ice cream!(nice-cream) To make, freeze 4 bananas and blend until smooth!.
- Top with remaining 2 kiwis, banana ice cream and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kiwi chocolate fudge cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to raise your moods also!
Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake: So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these tips instead!