Coconut chocolate pie. This pie is a chocolate coconut lover's dream, very rich and delicious. Reviews for: Photos of Coconut (Haupia) and Chocolate Pie. Chocolate and coconut were made for each other.
How to Make Chocolate Cream Pie with our Foolproof All-Butter Pie Dough. Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie has a layer of smooth and creamy chocolate, sweet and dreamy coconut and topped with whipped cream, toasted coconut and more chocolate! This easy, no-bake chocolate coconut cream pie recipe is the perfect summer dessert!
Use Food to Boost Your Mood
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, coconut chocolate pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut chocolate pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Coconut chocolate pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This pie is a chocolate coconut lover's dream, very rich and delicious. Reviews for: Photos of Coconut (Haupia) and Chocolate Pie. Chocolate and coconut were made for each other.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut chocolate pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut chocolate pie:
- Take of Crust.
- Make ready 1 cup of Walnut halves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Medjool dates, pitted (about 4).
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- Take of Filling.
- Get 1 cup of Coconut cream.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Medjool dates, pitted (about 6).
- Make ready 85 grams of Dark chocolate.
- Take 1/4 cup of Coconut oil.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Create a lovely, luscious pecan pie with a bonus: coconut and chocolate. Chocolate and coconut add a rich flavor to this easy pie that's made using Bisquick® mix – perfect for dessert. Spread melted chocolate chips on the bottom of baked pie crust. Spread the slightly cooled coconut mixture on top of the chocolate layer.
Steps to make Coconut chocolate pie:
- To make the crust, in a food processor with an “S” blade, puree the walnuts, dates, cinnamon, and salt for about 20 seconds or until very fine. Transfer to a pie dish or two 10cm spring form tins. Rinse the food processor..
- Heat the coconut cream slightly in the microwave for 45 seconds..
- Add the coconut cream, dates, chocolate, coconut oil, and vanilla to the food processor and puree for 1 minute or until the filling is dark and completely smooth..
- Pour the filling over the crust and chill to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours. When ready to serve top with whipped coconut cream and enjoy..
Refrigerate until completely cooled. chocolate coconut pie. This pie was a bit complicated as there were some things wrong or should I say strange with the initial instructions. Spread the coconut cream filling over the bottom of the crust. Top with toasted coconut and chocolate shavings if desired. This rich, creamy, decadent chocolate coconut pie is dairy free I'm still working on the perfect dairy free pumpkin pie, but this dairy free chocolate coconut cream pie has been a happy substitute in the.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coconut chocolate pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
Coconut chocolate pie: See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!