Sea Salt Caramel Shortbread Squares.
Foods That Make You Happy
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sea salt caramel shortbread squares. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sea Salt Caramel Shortbread Squares is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sea Salt Caramel Shortbread Squares is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sea salt caramel shortbread squares using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sea Salt Caramel Shortbread Squares:
- Get 2/3 cup of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Get 2 Tbsp of light corn syrup.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
Instructions to make Sea Salt Caramel Shortbread Squares:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a medium bowl, mix together 2/3 cup butter, white sugar and flour until evenly crumbly. Press into a 9 inch square baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes..
- In a 2 quart saucepan, combine 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and sweetened condensed milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue to boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and beat vigorously with a wooden spoon for 3 minutes. Pour over warm or cool baked crust. Cool until it begins to firm..
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute on high power, then stir. Continue to heat and stir at 20 second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth. Pour chocolate over the caramel layer and spread evenly to cover completely. Sprinkle with sea salt and chill. Lift squares out of pan using parchment paper and place on cutting board. Cut into squares. Makes 36 squares..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sea salt caramel shortbread squares recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is excellent for moods. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while at the same calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know that it helps you to raise your moods also!
Sea Salt Caramel Shortbread Squares: As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try these hints instead!