Corn RiceRecipe/ Corn Pulao Recipe.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, corn ricerecipe/ corn pulao recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Corn RiceRecipe/ Corn Pulao Recipe is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Corn RiceRecipe/ Corn Pulao Recipe is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corn ricerecipe/ corn pulao recipe using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn RiceRecipe/ Corn Pulao Recipe:
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Rice.
- Take 1 cup of sweet corn.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 2 Tbs of ginger, garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Whole spice.
- Get 1 Tbs of Salt.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 of Chicken Cube/Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of Oil.
Instructions to make Corn RiceRecipe/ Corn Pulao Recipe:
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Put whole spice and onion untill sautte..
- Put ginger and garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes, put red chilli, salt, chicken cube, corn and 2 cup of water, and boil it for 15 minutes..
- Add soaked rice in it and cook untill water get simmer and rice cooked..
- Keep flame slow and cook rice in steam for 10 minutes..
- Corn Rice are ready to be served..
- Serve with fry Daal or with chicken or fried vegetables..
- For recipe video click at link https://youtu.be/v2tqBaVDUtw.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food corn ricerecipe/ corn pulao recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were simply anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to raise your moods also!
Corn RiceRecipe/ Corn Pulao Recipe: As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try these suggestions instead!