Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, leftover chicken cheesesteak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have leftover chicken cheesesteak using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak:
- Take 1 of left over chicken(any kind).
- Take 3 of strips of bacon cut into bits.
- Take 2 slice of deli roast beef.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of mayo.
- Take 2 tsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Make ready 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of powdered garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of mozzerlla cheesr.
- Take 2 slice of Italian bread.
Instructions to make Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak:
- Wrap bread in foil place in oven at 400°F. No need to preheat. Keep in oven till everything is finished. For best quality.
- Toss bacon into medium sized pan add minced garlic. Mix em together.
- Shred your left over chicken. You can you ur hand. Once your bacon starts to show color add you chicken to a lower heat. Mix everything together.
- Add roast beef. Shredded as well mix everything together..
- Add unmelted butter to skillet let every simmer at a low heat.
- In a small bowl add melted butter, mayo, and mustard. Mix with a whisk really well. Add powdered garlic.
- Remove bread from oven. Place on serving plate.
- Had little sauce to bottom bread then mozzarella cheese.
- Add meat as filling.
- Had more sauce on top. Let it drizzle through.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top..
- Add one more pat of sauce on top bun and put it on the sandwich.
- Place remaining sauce in fridge for later.
- Enjoy your meal. This will be a messy delicious sandwich.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food leftover chicken cheesesteak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew green tea could help you be healthier. And now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier also!
Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak: See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these tips instead!