Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quinoa salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quinoa Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Quinoa Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have quinoa salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Salad:
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked quinoa.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 of can(15 oz) chick peas drained.
- Prepare 1 of medium cucumber seeded and chopped.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Get 3/4 cup of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of flat leaf parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
Instructions to make Quinoa Salad:
- Cook quinoa and water.
- Combine quinoa, chick peas, cucumbers, bell pepper, onion and parsley..
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, garlic and sea salt. Add to other ingredients..
- Keeps for 4 days..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quinoa salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
Quinoa Salad: Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.